There are unused PSU? do not throw away

From morning till night the flame continues my computer, how PSU is not broken? where electricity up and down not wear stabilizer, continue innate PSU casing, so delicious play on the computer, my PSU so broken, fortunately there is a backup PSU from a friend. precisely on 20 January, actually already fixed and heck, ya PSU I've started not insane, but I do not pikirin, play continues, haha. and a total dead end: (



Psu

I finally decided to buy a new PSU for gaming all, after almost a week, my mind "ah what ya throw it?" because the contents of the rooms meet, well, there are friends i come and say "hey, you're broken PSU?" and I said yes, in essence, he suggested in the modification let alone useful. and finally I enter the shop, and work. i searched google, this PSU can be multi-function adapter, especially for the hard drive, I was looking directly at google again and he became as an adapter haha, want to know how? it is:

There must have equipment for modification:

  1. Coffee (for coffee lovers)
  2. Cigarettes (for cigarette lovers)
  3. scissors
  4. isolation


Steps:


REMEMBER THIS ALL STARTED AT NEVER TO INSTALL ELECTRICAL POWER CABLE AND FOOTWEAR TO PREVENT WEAR STRUM


LOOK FOR GREEN CABLE
  1. Well, the search is green cables on rail 24 pin cable, cable color green is the only color in a 24-pin cable rail, and the other is one of the select cable black color up to you free with the case.
  2. We encourage both the cable scissors, cuz Blogged other, connect instructed to wear this iron is very dangerous
  3. Once cut scrape rubber / plastic shroud so it looks brass copper.
  4. Connect the copper both black and green cable then wrap with insulation, a strong yes
  5. please try, when the road will be spinning propeller.

Maybe that's what I share today, safely experiment.

Lebih baru Lebih lama

Formulir Kontak